The ideal candidate will have previous Information Technology experience in a hotel environment.
- Assist in ensuring critical systems, specifically Front Office Property Management System, Call Accounting and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
- Assist with providing Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
- Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Assist with ensuring effective support for other systems, including back office, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
- Assist with providing system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
- Assist in the coordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
- Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations as required.
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
- Provide direct guest support and quality support to function rooms and conference services.
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist in management of third party vendors.
- Assist with providing 24/7 support for mission critical systems.
- Assist at network support and security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance – wired & wireless, Network protection and failover tools implementation (Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices, etc).
Health & Safety
- Experience at least 3 years of hotel experience
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledge of PMS, network servers, call systems, etc.